How to Calm a Challenging Child Know How
* Miriam has an MSc in Family Therapy from London University, has trained as a Parenting Facilitator at Merton College and has a BA in Psychology from Tel Aviv University.
* With endorsements from Bonnie Harris Warner/Piatkus author Cassandra Jardine - Vermilion, Cassandra attended The New Learning Centre parenting courses with Miriam Chachamu.BR>
* Parents who need a book are dispirited – they want help that works.
* A gentle and sophisticated approach for parents.
* A brilliant job in combining cartoons and scintillating text that immediately communicates the successful concepts.
* The problems disappear when the correct communication skills are understood – parents learn them quickly here.
* Miriam is a mother of three and uses the skills she recommends with her own family.
* THIS WILL BECOME A CLASSIC IN ITS GENRE.
Miriam is a family therapist, who was the Assistant Director of The New Learning Centre in London. The Director, Noel Janis-Norton, author of Could do Better, endorses this book enthusiastically as a practical tool with which parents can develop the necessary skills for a positive experience.
“I liked it a lot. I’ve learned new tricks, even though I’ve attended your parenting classes. It reminded me of how important it is to involve the children in making rules.“ Cassandra Jardine (Vermilion).
“For busy parents, this book brings clarity and simplicity to everyday situations. You will find lots of good advice in these pages ... and the cartoons bring it all home to make it easy to understand.” Bonnie Harris (Piatkus).