Author: Carolyn Humphries
Specifications: 216x135mm, paperback, 192 pages
Publication Date: Available
7-Day Low-Cholesterol Diet Plan
* With the problems with our Western diet, many more people are now finding that they have been advised to change their diet to reduce the cholesterol levels in their body.
* Even without doctor’s advice, many people are looking to cut harmful cholesterol.
* Explains what cholesterol is, why we need one type of it and not the other, and why we shouldn’t have too much.
* Gives common-sense advice and guidance on cutting down high-cholesterol foods and changing to a healthier diet.
* With a comprehensive collection of imaginative and tasty recipes, there’s no need to sacrifice style or flavour to be healthier.
* Helps to establish a new, healthy eating pattern.
* With a complete seven-day programme to ease you into a new and better way of eating.
Imagine what it’s like to be told that everything you enjoy eating is now off-limits: chocolate cake, butter, cream, sausages, bacon or whatever. Well, that’s the prospect that doctors deal out to increasing numbers of patients every day. With this in mind, we commissioned Good Housekeeping writer, Carolyn Humphries, to devise a diet plan which removed the harmful cholesterol without removing all of the favourite ‘sinful’ foods as well. Here, Carolyn explains the health issues and then, in a seven-day recipe programme, shows readers how they can change their eating habits without sacrificing good, enjoyable, satisfying food.