Author: Steve Wharton
Specifications: 198x129mm, paperback, 128 pages, mono, illustrated
Publication Date: 25 April 2005
High-vibrational Thinking<BR><BR>How to Restore Your Life-Work Balance
* Steve Wharton is the creator of a series of courses run in conjunction with businesses and social service departments.
* An easy, fully tested programme that really works – yes really!
* The range of programmes are now being evaluated by the UK Accreditation Service.
* HVT is so simple in application
that everyone can use it.
* “I feel that it has the potential to be the next Little Book of calm.”
Jakki Mowbray, Training Director
Throughout life we are managed by our subconscious, using programmes laid down in childhood. These programmes create a lot of comfort zones – not all of them good. For example, if you were indulged with a lot of sugar as a child, then that’s what’s going to make your subconscious comfortable today. And subconciously you will be urged continuously to maintain these levels.
HVT reprogrammes your bad comfort zones automatically and once reprogrammed gives you the confidence to regain control of your life and to change the things you don’t like about it. This revolutionary new method has already proved a huge success in helping people to overcome one of the most common causes of stress – when work starts to take over your life