Author: Rev. John Wynburne, Alison Gibbs and Rachen Johnstone-Burt
Specifications: 216x135mm, paperback, 256 pages
Publication Date: 31 October 2005
Complete Book of Funeral Planning, Readings & Music
* The authors offer a huge scope of knowledge and experience.
* Personal readings and the music you love, represent you best in the collective memory left behind.
* The Church does not have a strong hold over many of us; Church funerals are falling in number.
* The funeral should be a personal affair organised by the deceased who can strike the appropriate tone.
* Planning for yourself is such a great help and comfort to those left behind.
To find the right words to use and right music to play is so difficult at certains times in life...
There are few times when this is more true than when a loved one dies. When death comes, we want to find readings and music that most accurately express our thoughts and feelings. Whether they are for a parent, child, partner or best friend, you will find them in this invaluable book. There is great variety in the style and content of funerals as well as choice about where they take place and everything is covered here. Above all we want this final farewell to be the best we can arrange as an occasion for both reflection and remembrance.
This book has been designed to help you make arrangements for yourself or another. You will find here a clear and informative resource to help you deal with both the practical and emotional issues that surround death.