Author: Patrick Forsyth
Specifications: 216x135mm, paperback, 192 pages
Publication Date: 19 May 2006
How to Craft Successful Business Presentations
* Written by a high-flying, international Marketing and Communications onsultant.
* British Consul recommended. Superb presentation skills are increasingly essential to career progress.
* Useful not only in business but committees, sports clubs or anywhere persuasion has a role to play.
* One to one, one to many, one to multi-nationals on the net - it’s the communicators that top the heap.
* Very accessible, successful expertise. This is a career-changing book.
* Checklists that lead from first ideas to final successful delivery.
Too many managers don’t have what it takes to carry a good presentation. And they know it. Equally they know that to acquire the skill is to join an admired few, upwardly mobile managers. So motivation to learn is strong and rewarding.
On browsing the book, readers will see the checklist approach and the carefully crafted structure that immediately conveys these skills. They will understand that this is a book of unique accessibility.
Here they will learn techniques and methods of planning research and structuring information that will create inescapable conclusions by their recipients. They will be successful.