Author: Tracey Godridge
Specifications: 216x135mm, paperback, 192 pages
Publication Date: 16 February 2007
How to be a Great Mum
* Tracey Godridge is Consultant Editor of Mother & Baby magazine and a former Editor of Parents magazine.
* She is the mother of one girl and two boys.
* It’s tough being a new, modern mum. Everything’s changed since her childhood and the time isn’t there any more.
* So good advice for new parents, reassurance, sound direction, and the anticipation of problems is what every new mum needs.
* Knowing what to expect at different stages and being prepared makes all the difference.
*Being a great mum from conception through to adulthood is challenging and this guide is invaluable.
* Great advice on modern parenting skills.
Times have changed and so too has being a mum. The cost of living and life’s pressures don’t allow for old-fashioned motherhood any more. Today’s mum has to keep many more things going and be a good mum. This book explains how to do it. It starts with pregnancy and how to keep both bodies healthy. It then runs through advice on life as a family, keeping baby happy, going back to work, managing behaviour, choosing the right school, creating a happy teenager and letting go! This is a modern book that recognises the reality of life and helps to make the most of it.