Authors wishing to submit potential projects for consideration should send in:
- a synopsis detailing the purpose, scope and intention of the project;
- a chapter breakdown showing the proposed structure of the book;
- consumer profile defining the target market;
- any information you can supply on other books in the same area and how yours is different or better;
- some sample text to show writing and presentation style;
- your qualifications and credentials for writing the book;
- a stamped addressed envelope if you require the return of hard-copy material submitted (material will not be returned unless you enclose an appropriately stamped self-addressed envelope).
W. Foulsham & Co. Ltd
Editorial Department (Submissions)
The Old Barrel Store
Submissions by e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.